You MUST get approval for your development project at your upcoming public hearing so that you won’t lose money, lose face, and alienate your investors – or worse.
You already know that the public hearing has its own pitfalls. Maybe you’re lying awake nights worrying about them.
For 25 years, Katie Coates and her team have helped their clients get approval at their public hearings, even on projects that were deemed ‘hopeless’ or lost causes.
With a special blend of analysis, strategy, and real-world experience, they will help you craft a plan that will get your project approved.
We can help you:
• Correct misinformation that is spread about your project by unscrupulous opponents
• Find supporters – even in a hostile business environment
• Formulate an organized plan so that you have a greater sense of control over your project’s destiny
• Get elected officials to listen to you instead of only listening to the opposition
• Prevail at the public hearing and obtain approval for your project